F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Default Neo's Early Spring Cleaning

Hi All,
A few spring cleaning items are going up for sale, sorry about the craptacular photos but the digital camera batteries were dead my wife's blackberry leaves something to be desired .
Terms of Sale: All items are sold as-is, but are in working condition at the time of sale/shipping. My garbage goes in the bin, not up in the BST forum.
Shipping: Canada Post Regular Parcel is included in the listed price. Items will not be shipped until payment is recieved.
Payment Methods: EMT is the preferred method of payment, Cash is also acceptable for local pickups.

D-Tek Fuzion V2 - Sold
D-TEK FuZion v2 CPU Block
Includes 2 sets of 1/2" ID barbs, LGA775 (Stock) mounting kit, and AMD Mounting Kit (I believe everything is there from AMD, just going by what DTek has on their homepage/instruction manual). Still a solid performing waterblock, clean inside and out with some slight discoloration on the copper base, along with a few nicks on the edges which will not affect performance in the least.

Swiftech MCR220 - Sold
NCIX.com - Buy Swiftech MCR220 Quiet Power Dual 120MM Water Cooling Radiator Black G1/4 Threaded - MCR220-QP-K In Canada.
Dual 120mm rad, comes with 1 set of 1/2" ID barbs and 8 mounting screws. Freshly cleaned, a couple of nicks and dents here and there but is as leak free as the day it was purchased.

Swiftech MCP655-B - Sold
NCIX.com - Buy Swiftech MCP655-B 12V Industrial Water Cooling Pump *Without Speed Adjustment* 1/2" Barbs - MCP655-B In Canada.
Pump only. Nicely cleaned and has been well cared for since the purchase date. Still has that sticky foam baseplate on it, since I can't get the damn thing off. (The adhesive sure does its job here)

60GB OCZ Vertex SSD w/ OCZ SSD Bracket - Sold
NCIX.com - Buy OCZ Vertex 60GB 2.5IN SATA2 Solid State Disk Flash Drive SSD - OCZSSD2-1VTX60G In Canada.
OCZ Solid State Drive 3.5" Adaptor Bracket - Features, Specs, Images, Videos, and Reviews - TechWiki
SSD + OCZ Bracket Mounting Kit. Bracket itself can hold 2 x 2.5in SSD's, comes with screws to mount 2 as well. SSD itself is upgraded to Win 7 Trim enabled (I Believe it is 1.4 final release from OCZ, newer beta is not installed).

Thanks for looking!
A Veteran, whether Regular Force, Reserve or Retired- is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank cheque made payable to the Dominion of Canada for an amount of "Up to and including my life"
-Author Unknown

Last edited by Neolithium_Wpg; January 25, 2010 at 04:47 PM.
Old January 24, 2010, 12:19 PM
Top Prospect

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

You no PM! You get message on steam, NAO!
Old January 24, 2010, 12:57 PM
Allstar
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

All pending already. Holy cow that was fast
A Veteran, whether Regular Force, Reserve or Retired- is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank cheque made payable to the Dominion of Canada for an amount of "Up to and including my life"
-Author Unknown
Old January 24, 2010, 01:16 PM
Rookie

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Omg i was literally just about to send a pm about the ssd!

I just wanted to read around a bit and make up my mind. Figures.
2x4gb G.Skill DDR1866
X-Meridian 2G
60gb OCZ Agility 2
150gb 16mb Raptor
Enermax Galaxy DXX 1KW
Silverstone Fortress FT01B-W
24" Asus VH242H