F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Default nvidia gpu needed

ok I have no money but have to buy a card so here we go i am looking for anything nvidia the lowest i will think about is 8800 series but looking for gts 250 or maybe 260
I will only be buying from long time active members.
budget is 150$ .
PM me your offers
no emt/paypal only cash$
will consider higher end cards if seller with take partial trades

Last edited by gingerbee; October 20, 2009 at 01:25 PM.
Old October 20, 2009, 12:20 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

bump bump
Old October 20, 2009, 01:23 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Spotting counterfeit cash: 4 key security features
The newer "Canadians Journey" series notes are easily identified by the holographic strip on the left side of the front of the bill. These have four security features that can be quickly checked without special equipment.
Holographic stripe: located to the left of portrait on the front of the bill. If you tilt the note back and forth you will see 2 maple leafs that will change colour as you move the bill. Also, there will be small numerals in the background that match the amount of the currency. For example, on the $20 bill you will see small twenties.
Watermark portrait: in the white space just to right of portrait on the front of each new bill you will see a watermark version of portrait and the number that corresponds to the currency amount when you hold the note up to light. This security feature can be seen from both sides of the note.
Featured number: the front and back of each bill have some irregular marks that merge perfectly to form the number of the currency when you hold the bill up to the light. For example, on the $10 bill the broken lines turn into a perfect ten. Counterfeit bills will not have a perfect match.
Dashed lines: on the left side of the back of the note the dashed metallic lines will shift from gold to green as you tilt the bill. Inside in tiny type you will see the letters CAN followed by the denomination of the bill. Hold the note up to the light and the dashed lines will merge to form a continuous dark line.
Lamoureaux notes that you should check at least two security features, as a counterfeiter may perfect one of the features when producing illegal currency. I like cash
Old October 20, 2009, 01:27 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

closing thread