Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > Buy/Sell & Trade

    
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old October 1, 2009, 07:36 PM
Lpfan4ever's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Calgary
Posts: 2,785

My System Specs

Default Fan screws to mount to case

Seems I'm a bit slow and forgot I need fan screws since my radiator doesn't fit the cutout on my MM Horizon. Hopefully some of you veterans have a bunch of them sitting around and could help me out.
Hopefully someone in Brampton who doesn't mind driving would be generous
*EDIT*
Ah, in need of 20 or so
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp
I don't know, maybe if you get a big enough compacticator you can put it in your butt and name yourself "sexbuttplug"...
Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
...
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...

Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old October 1, 2009, 07:51 PM
Hall Of Fame
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Saskatchewan
Posts: 1,122

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan4ever View Post
Seems I'm a bit slow and forgot I need fan screws since my radiator doesn't fit the cutout on my MM Horizon. Hopefully some of you veterans have a bunch of them sitting around and could help me out.
Hopefully someone in Brampton who doesn't mind driving would be generous
*EDIT*
Ah, in need of 20 or so
pm me your info if you can't get local,i will send 20 or so snail mail if you like
__________________
http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=932179

"Be so good at what you do that you cant be ignored"

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old October 1, 2009, 08:56 PM
SugarJ's Avatar
Moderator
F@H
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Langley, BC
Posts: 6,139

My System Specs

Default

#6-32 x 1 1/4", box of 100 at Rona is like $8. I'd give you some, but the postage would be more than the screws.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old October 1, 2009, 09:44 PM
Hall Of Fame
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Saskatchewan
Posts: 1,122

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarJ View Post
#6-32 x 1 1/4", box of 100 at Rona is like $8. I'd give you some, but the postage would be more than the screws.
Good to know
__________________
http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=932179

"Be so good at what you do that you cant be ignored"

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old October 1, 2009, 09:50 PM
SugarJ's Avatar
Moderator
F@H
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Langley, BC
Posts: 6,139

My System Specs

Default

I assumed you need screws that go through a 25mm fan and into the rad. Maybe you're looking for something else. You better clarify. If you're looking for the screws that go into the plastic of the fans, I've got those too.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old October 1, 2009, 09:50 PM
Lpfan4ever's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Calgary
Posts: 2,785

My System Specs

Default

Ah, looking for the self tapping screws that just go through the first hole. Would serve me best. I'll follow up on your offer Jay if I don't find anything local.
Thanks
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp
I don't know, maybe if you get a big enough compacticator you can put it in your butt and name yourself "sexbuttplug"...
Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
...
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...

Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old October 1, 2009, 09:53 PM
SugarJ's Avatar
Moderator
F@H
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Langley, BC
Posts: 6,139

My System Specs

Default

If you can't find any, and Jay doesn't have what you're looking for, I've got about 30 silver ones you can have. You can't have my black ones though. Those I had to import those from Petra's.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old October 1, 2009, 09:55 PM
Lpfan4ever's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Calgary
Posts: 2,785

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarJ View Post
You can't have my black ones though. Those I had to import those from Petra's.
Now you're just teasing me (I don't know if this counts as my second bump or if the original post counts as one. Don't hurt me)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp
I don't know, maybe if you get a big enough compacticator you can put it in your butt and name yourself "sexbuttplug"...
Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
...
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...

Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old October 1, 2009, 09:59 PM
Supergrover's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Okanagan Falls, British Columbia
Posts: 4,261

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan4ever View Post
Now you're just teasing me (I don't know if this counts as my second bump or if the original post counts as one. Don't hurt me)
lol Your good. ;)
__________________
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old October 2, 2009, 12:04 AM
Hall Of Fame
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Saskatchewan
Posts: 1,122

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan4ever View Post
Ah, looking for the self tapping screws that just go through the first hole. Would serve me best. I'll follow up on your offer Jay if I don't find anything local.
Thanks
I have a pile of them but can't get them mailed before mail leaves in the morning so they will just sit at PO till Monday AM,if your in no rush im your man

If your in a rush maybe SJ lives in a more populated place that ships after 10am
and he can get them out to you tomorrow.

Let me know.....
if you can answer without getting banned for excess bump..hehe j/k
__________________
http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=932179

"Be so good at what you do that you cant be ignored"

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
not enoguh screws in raven case? please help fast go flames go Cases 3 April 9, 2009 05:31 AM
[WTB] LF: 80/92MM to 120MM Fan Mount Adapter azn_outlaw Buy/Sell & Trade 1 March 7, 2009 11:30 PM
WTB: D-tek Fuzion Pro-mount or just mounting screws Jackquelegs Buy/Sell & Trade 6 October 29, 2008 08:23 PM
LF: AM2 plastic fan mount for an ASUS mobo. Skyllz Buy/Sell & Trade 10 October 10, 2008 05:18 PM
What size fan screws for 38mm fans on rads? Bojamijams Water Cooling 5 July 17, 2008 01:25 PM