F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Default FREE - Noctua 1366 Conversion Kit

I don't have pics, I don't have a camera to take any. But since I'm not actually charging anyone for it maybe that's okay?

I accidentally bought this thing and meant to grab one for my thermalright hahaha, I wasn't paying attention!

Anyways; free for local pickup, if you want it shipped you pay for the shipping and its yours.

NCIX.com - Buy Noctua MT-1366 LGA1366 Mounting Conversion Kit * Heatsink Not Included * - MT-1366 In Canada.

-Cam

p.s. first come first serve!
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old September 19, 2009, 12:12 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Free stuff doesnt need images.

Very Hardware Canuck of you Cam, good show!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old September 19, 2009, 12:45 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrover View Post
Free stuff doesnt need images.

Very Hardware Canuck of you Cam, good show!
Cool! Awesome! Yeah it's not worth me shipping back to NCIX :P And it's just going to sit there otherwise!
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old January 24, 2010, 01:49 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Bump.
Old January 24, 2010, 02:06 PM
Hall Of Fame

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

PM sent.
Old January 24, 2010, 02:58 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

"Sold" or whatever :P haha