I'm looking for a Coolermaster Cosmos (1000 or S)
I prefer the S
I know some-one was looking for one earlier, and i'm looking for one now as well.
Must be willing to ship to ottawa..
pm me with offers pls,
I've got one (Cosmos1000), plus I'm local... but the case is not in mint condition.
Some minor scratches on 1 side panel and front bay cover, and some cable management holes on the motherboard tray, 3.5in & 5.25in bays. Overall, it looks really good though.
Majority wins.. removed my link but will stand by my suggestion regarding the two cases. That unless you're looking for an all 5.25" front accessible drive bay case, the Cosmos 1000 is the more practical of the two.
Here's some points to consider...
- Supports 6x 3.5" with anti-vibration, screwless caddies for each drive!
- Neat video card air duct system
- enclosed case for better air venting.
- 4x 3.5" converted from 3x 5.25" bays. However the antivibration is for the entire 4 in 3x 5.25" adapter. And each 3.5" requires seperate regular screws.
- 10x 5.25 front accessible
- Large 200mm fan.. but leaks air and can get in the way of large HSF.
The only real plus with the Cosmos S is the aluminum construction but reviews indicate that although it makes the case lighter it doesn't make it any cooler (temp wise).
lol, thanks for having my back guys lol,
looks like I missed a good discussion though, damnit lol
a little late night bumpage :P
Cosmos S has better air circulation in the hard drive areas because of the ventilated 5.25" bays, thats a HUGE plus on the S side. Video cards dont really need an air duct system with the mesh side and most people buying this case are either going to W/C or have dual slot cooled cards. Good luck Mattlef =)
I'd prefer a Cosmos S..... i know someones got one they're willing to sell :P
Might even offer up a 9800gtx+ as a trade :P
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:50 AM.|