LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 14, 2009, 11:30 PM
Top Prospect

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Default watercooled barebone (case,rad,blocks,PSU,fans,pump, ..)

I decided to repost because the name of the last thread was misleading (thanks CMetaphor, you can delete the old one). I was going to build a crazy machine for biological computations with one of those 2proc/16fbdimm mobos, but never got to it due to getting one at work.

The case was one from BTEcanada in toronto, its like the antec300 but less crowded (actually its more like the cooler master stacker - the original one), 9 Bay drives in the front are occupied by the radiator but there is some space between the top and bottom of the rad. I was planning on putting the hardrive on the floor of the case.
-1000W OCZ PSU,
-6x80CFM 120mm thermaltake fans, 1x60mm fan,
-BIX360 radiator with 1inch elevation on the fans in order to get maxium performance,
-2xDtec fuzion CPU blocks (lower resistance than the V2),
-via aqua 1200LPM pump - connected to the PSU via a relay switch so the pump runs in sync with the system when you hit the on/off putton
-1/2 tubing,
-I have a thermaltake temperature probe that goes in the T-line perfectly without reducing flow if you position it properly (its paper thin),
-the two fans on the side are shrouded to maximize performance.
-located in downtown toronto, price $350, pics here:

More pics here: elninio123
Post questions here or add me on msn: fivesides@live.com
Bump

Last edited by elninio; April 22, 2009 at 05:01 PM.
Old April 28, 2009, 08:23 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Thread Cleaned

I ever hear a racist comment like that again, there will be no debate you WILL be banned. HCF will not put up with racist comments end of story.

Honor your price if it says $350 then thats the price, no adding to the price because of 'special arrangements.

Remember the FS/WTB section isnt here for you to post up PM logs.