Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Buy/Sell & Trade (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   [WTT] Good stuff for sale or trade check it out!!! 4870x2, E8600, Maximus Formula (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/16646-good-stuff-sale-trade-check-out-4870x2-e8600-maximus-formula.html)

FtGF April 8, 2009 08:26 PM

Good stuff for sale or trade check it out!!! 4870x2, E8600, Maximus Formula

All SOLD thanks for looking!

**WTT** I'm looking for:

- A decent 20inch widescreen LCD

- Dell 2407WFP Revision A04

- GTX 295

Let me know if you have anything collecting dust!:thumb:

**For Sale or Trade**

ATI Radeon HIS 4870x2 2gb

I love this card but I'm going to try out a Triplehead2Go setup so I'm in the process of getting an nvidia card. Bought this badboy off of Chilly from this forum it's an incredibly powerful card especially with the newest drivers. I hate to let it go but I know someone can give it a good home.

Asking $425 (obo) + shipping EMT preferred
SOLD

Asus Maximus Formula X38 Motherboard

Monster overclocker with tons of features. Overall a solid board. Was for my brothers build but he changed his mind and is now getting a laptop. Comes with all original packaging even a copy of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

SOLD

Intel C2D E8600 3.33ghz

Great little cpu!

SOLD

I am willing to meet up if you are in the GTA-Niagara region. :thumb:

CMetaphor April 8, 2009 08:29 PM

Did someone say Triplehead2Go? hehe. Welcome to the world of "Gaming as it's meant to be". You'll soon understand what I mean by that :thumb:. Good luck with your sale! It's a pity ATI doesn't take their drivers for the TH2Go seriously, their loss - Nvidia's gain!

ChuckleBrother April 8, 2009 08:48 PM

If I had a processor that could keep pace(till I upgrade my damn Q6600 can't even pace a single x2) I'd want to take this off your hands.

Good luck with the sale!

Chilly April 8, 2009 09:30 PM

Wow, this card is quickly changing hands more than a cheap whore. :haha:

Bump for a good guy!

FtGF April 8, 2009 11:41 PM

Thanks guys! Actually CMetaphor it's all your fault! I read your review and I was hooked. Had totally different plans before. :haha:

No prob ChuckleBrother, but it would be sweet to be running 2 of these. :punk:

Thanks Chilly, you're right but this card does have a lot of love to give.

Shadowmeph April 9, 2009 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChuckleBrother (Post 176151)
If I had a processor that could keep pace(till I upgrade my damn Q6600 can't even pace a single x2) I'd want to take this off your hands.

Good luck with the sale!

and which processor's would be able to handle that?

Phillie April 9, 2009 10:12 AM

Legion Hardware did a nice little article that shows how different processors scale with the 4870x2. Check it outLegion Hardware

mchutch April 9, 2009 11:42 AM

If your Q6600 is OC'd to 3.2Ghz and has 8mb lv2...I don't see it holding you back.

FtGF April 10, 2009 01:51 AM

Added motherboard :thumb:

CMetaphor April 10, 2009 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FtGF (Post 176211)
Thanks guys! Actually CMetaphor it's all your fault! I read your review and I was hooked. Had totally different plans before. :haha:

:ph34r: I claim no responsibility for people that are inspired to start surround gaming because of my review... That being said, just wait till you get it all up and running :thumb: Absolutely Awsome Experience!