Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Buy/Sell & Trade (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   [FS] How not to respond to a Mod while breaking a buy&sell rule (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/13994-how-not-respond-mod-while-breaking-buy-sell-rule.html)

Sniper January 19, 2009 06:52 PM

How not to respond to a Mod while breaking a buy&sell rule

This will give Charlie a hard on so let him delete this shit then.

3.0charlie January 19, 2009 07:17 PM

Per the B/S rules...

Quote:

6) You cannot sell something you do not have in your immediate possession.
This thread will be deleted in 24 hours if you don't show proof of possession.

Sniper January 19, 2009 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3.0charlie (Post 140914)
Per the B/S rules...

This thread will be deleted in 24 hours if you don't show proof of possession.

I PMed a mod about it dude chill. If it gets deleted it gets deleted I just thought I'd offer first crack at them to everyone here that might have been interested is all. they are being made as we speak so pre orders basically is what were doing with them. But whatever delete it then they'll have to go to the other sites to find them as I won't post them back here again.

3.0charlie January 19, 2009 07:26 PM

And did that Mod replied that it was acceptable? I'm only following the rules, which you should too.

Cptn Vortex January 19, 2009 07:35 PM

Yeah, Sniper, see if you can get the creator/seller to create their own thread. Its best if we all play by the rules.

3.0charlie January 19, 2009 07:36 PM

So, which Mod replied as such?

Supergrover January 19, 2009 08:24 PM

That is not what I said in PM Sniper
Quote:

Originally Posted by Supergrover
hover your mouse over the image, rightclick, copy, open MS paint, click the edit tab up top, select paste. Click image, select stretch/skew, set the % to 40 horizontal and vertical,save, done.
Now do that for all of them.
Nowhere does that say anything about anything but how to resize a image.

Sniper January 19, 2009 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3.0charlie (Post 140933)
So, which Mod replied as such?

I didn't say he replied as anything I said to chill cause I PMed a mod about it I didn't say he got back to me yet now did I? :rtfm:

sswilson January 20, 2009 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sniper (Post 140885)
This will give Charlie a hard on so let him delete this shit then.

Ummmm, no..... it's not 3.0Charlie deleting this thread you need to worry about. I'm not a big fan of handing out short temp bans (not interested in having to put out the fires again in 1 day/1 week/ etc......) so please keep that in mind when responding to any member (let alone a mod) in this fashion. We don't like to hand out bans here at HWC, but we will not accept responses like the one quoted above, and since we're not interested in babysitting any individual poster, our only option would be a long term ban.

The rule about only posting for sale items that are in your possession is pretty clear, quite frankly, I'm surprised that you reacted in the way you did. Most folks would have just said... "OK, sorry, I won't post them until I've got them in my hands".

Thread closed.