Top Prospect

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Default Power supplies [multiple or single]

Hello fellow canucks !
I remember registering and being active here when the forum had 15 members Haven't been here much since : / And now to the point:

I'm in need of power supplies. To be exact, at least 450w @ 12v. In other words, i need more then 40amps on the 12v line[s].

If you have a single psu that will do the trick - im very interested.

If you have multiple psu's, i'm ONLY interested if they are IDENTICAL. In all intents in purposes. This project will involve a lot of reactivity to the active resistance of both power supplies will need to be IDENTICAL. I don't want anything blowing up on me.

Unfortunately, my budget is $40 maximum :rtfm:

I'm not interested in paying for any form of shipping. Local pickup in the GTA to Hamilton area ONLY please.

If you have anything for me, by all means please let me know.
n.saneman[at]gmail.com is the email, please don't abuse it (it's a buffer account anyway).

Thanks !