Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Buy/Sell & Trade (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   FS: Rampage Formula and Striker II Formula MINT! (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/11795-fs-rampage-formula-striker-ii-formula-mint.html)

Nademon November 13, 2008 11:18 PM

FS: Rampage Formula and Striker II Formula MINT! (SOLD)

MY M.O.:
**SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
-All FS items may also be listed on other sites but I will try and give preference (within reason) to HWC members.
-No packaging/accessories unless otherwise stated.
-I never ship first...check my Heat, Ebay, or RFD refs in my sig...I'm solid!
-I take good care of all my stuff so you can expect it to work like new unless otherwise stated.
-Prices are pretty firm unless there are multiple items and you want to buy most or all and then maybe a some flexibility.
-local deals preferred, but willing to ship at buyer's expense. Pickup near Brimley and Steeles in Toronto.
-Iím a straight shooter so expect no problems from my end and Iíll expect the same from you.
-Accept cash, EMT or NON-CC Paypal
-HEATWARE FEEDBACK MUST BE EXCHANGED!
-First come first serve. First one to meet me with the funds gets the item. Item can be held for 3 days if $20 non-refundable deposit is provided. If not purchased by 3rd day, item will be up for sale again and I keep your 20 bucks!
-Not really interested in trades at this time.
**I always do my best to make transactions as smooth as possible (within reason) and give full disclosure on all items. I hate scammers (that's why I never do it) so please look elsewhere if you are one of them. Let's keep things honest folks and we all win!

FOR SALE: (FOR THE NEXT WEEK, SHIPPING IS INCLUDED)

These boards need no introduction...ya'll know'em and ya'll love'em! They are both presently installed and in use so both will be working pulls when sold. I had to remove the vid cards from both rigs to get pics that would let ya'll see the name written on the board. FYI, the Rampage is paired to a 4870x2 and the Striker to a 9800GX2.

1. Asus Rampage Formula X48 in mint condition.
-->$250 SHIPPED-->SOLD!!

2. Asus Striker II Formula 780i in mint condition.
-->$220 SHIPPED-->SOLD!!

D

Xilikon November 14, 2008 05:20 AM

Bump for a lovely Rampage Formula motherboard. Wish I have the cash to buy it to replace my Maximus Formula but then reality kicked back swiftly.

Good luck for a great trader ;)

werth November 14, 2008 07:27 AM

i may be interested in the rampage if i can get the cash for my laptop!

Nademon November 14, 2008 09:46 AM

Thx for the kudos Xilikon :thumb:. I'm kinda sad to see the rampage go so soon. It really is a dream to work with. Though I'm far less experienced with nvidia chipset mobo's, even the Striker was very easy to work with.

Hope these baby's find some good homes! Haven't posted them up anywhere else just yet, but I guess I will over the weekend.

Sniper November 14, 2008 01:06 PM

I have the StrikerIIFormula & it rocks! If I wasn't going i7 I'd be getting the Rampage for sure!

zlojack November 14, 2008 01:34 PM

Two nice boards for sale!

I wonder what you're getting to replace them :whistle:

:haha:

Nademon November 15, 2008 01:26 AM

Hey folks, no one interested in these boards? Are the prices fair? Didn't have much in the way of comparison.

Chilly November 15, 2008 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nademon (Post 112636)
Hey folks, no one interested in these boards? Are the prices fair? Didn't have much in the way of comparison.

Prices seem fair, just be patient, not many people buying S775 due to i7. Why you getting rid of the boards if you don't mind me asking?

Nademon November 15, 2008 03:18 AM

Thanks for the reassurance! I just switched to a Rampage Extreme to replace the Formula and the Striker II I used to build my brother a rig for gaming, but all he does is surf. He only seems to game on the xbox...so he's getting a P5K-E instead. I was real close to switching over to i7, but after speaking to a few people, decided to hold off till it matures a bit.

Nademon November 15, 2008 06:10 PM

Both boards are crying for a good new home!

TTT