Old November 13, 2008, 01:54 AM
Trial Member

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Thumbs up WTS: 1 month old NZXT Whisper case + NZXT Sentry LX fan controller

Hi all! I have an NZXT Whisper case and an NZXT Sentry LX fan controller for sell. Bought on Oct 10th and received them after a week, so they have been used less than a month. They look great and work very silent but they are too big for my small bedroom and I finally decided to replace them with some other small mAXT case. The big case have incredibly 9 internal HDD bays and 6 5.25" bays, tooless design and water cooling ready. The fan controller has the best looking on the market and you can find it on every PC magazine. For more info please visit nzxt.com. I Paid $183 for the case and $84 for the fan controller, after used less than a month I'm selling two of them for only $180 + shipping. The case is very heavy so the shipping fee would be a bit expensive, around $34 I think. If you live in greater Vancouver area and want to save the shipping fee, picking-up is available near Edmonds skytrain station. Both items are in like new condition, no damage, very clean, all parts/manuals included, in their original package. Sorry but I don't sell them separately. EMT preferred.
Attached Images