LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 11, 2008, 11:03 PM
Rookie

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

paypal u can issue a claim and tell them about the situation, they will try to contact him and if he doesn't respond then they will likely send your money back. Good luck dude, his profile shows he was online yesterday
Old November 11, 2008, 11:15 PM
MVP

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

I know Monsterp and I am seriously confused by this... unless he has a damn good reason I can't see him not having refunded your money yet. You don't have to worry I would say there is 0 chance he has screwed you and is planning to keep the money. I personally don't use paypal but with things like this sending money usually goes alot faster than sending back money.... I honestly have no idea but is there any chance it could be a paypal issue? Anyways I know him and he is a really good guy and there is a reasonable explanation I am sure. I can't imagine how annoying the situation is for you Werth but dude I have no doubt putting you in it wasn't his intention at all.
Old November 12, 2008, 06:39 AM
MVP

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwystedMonkey View Post
I know Monsterp and I am seriously confused by this... unless he has a damn good reason I can't see him not having refunded your money yet. You don't have to worry I would say there is 0 chance he has screwed you and is planning to keep the money. I personally don't use paypal but with things like this sending money usually goes alot faster than sending back money.... I honestly have no idea but is there any chance it could be a paypal issue? Anyways I know him and he is a really good guy and there is a reasonable explanation I am sure. I can't imagine how annoying the situation is for you Werth but dude I have no doubt putting you in it wasn't his intention at all.
i hope hes not going to screw me, again im not hear to call him out. i mean, if it takes a couple of weeks to refund, it takes a couple of weeks. thats not the issue.

the issue is that he agreed to the sale, and then sold it, so now he has my money, and i have no card, and cant buy one... understand where im coming from. i dont want to file a "dispute" with paypal- im sure that would probably take a couple weeks in itself would it not.

again i dont know how long it takes, but i've been out the money and a card for a couple weeks i hope monsterp you understand. im not calling you out or anything i just need an update asap. thanks
Old November 12, 2008, 06:50 AM
Allstar
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Has this been solved?
If not did you pm him? Cuz it shows he was last online at 3:58 am.

I would wait for a response just in case, but if he doesn't respond by the next time he logs on, I would file a claim with paypal.
Old November 12, 2008, 07:48 AM
MVP

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

ya i sent a couple pm's and he replied... but the last one i sent a couple days ago i have not heard back
Old November 12, 2008, 07:57 AM
Allstar

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Funny how when the money is sent things go down the crapper

Is there a black list posted here somewhere ?
Old November 12, 2008, 08:02 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Easy yamawho.

Give him a chance to respond. PayPal can certainly be a PITA when it comes to giving money back as opposed to taking it away.

Remember that in Vancouver it's still very early in the morning.
Old November 12, 2008, 08:05 AM
MVP

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

ya im not trying to jump on his back.. ill let it sit till end of day... i just hope everyone understands the situation.. its the fact that it was sent with agreement of sale of the card, and then no card! in the fault of the seller in a situation like this, i expect him to expedite the process quickly, at least keep me in the loop.
Old November 12, 2008, 08:09 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by werth View Post
ya im not trying to jump on his back.. ill let it sit till end of day... i just hope everyone understands the situation.. its the fact that it was sent with agreement of sale of the card, and then no card! in the fault of the seller in a situation like this, i expect him to expedite the process quickly, at least keep me in the loop.
Since werth has decided he can wait lets give them some more time to work this out before we all start posting our opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old November 12, 2008, 09:35 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Moved some of your posts to this thread for discussion:
Buying used Hardware Online? Some Things to Keep in Mind

Don't continue in this thread please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton

Last edited by Supergrover; November 12, 2008 at 09:49 AM.