PRICE REDUCED TO $45 - I WILL ALSO INCLUDE AN ANTEC SUPER CYCLONE 2 SLOT BLOWER.
I have a Chieftec aluminum ATX gaming case for sale. I used to have an 8800 Ultra GPU, 780i mobo, Q6600 CPU, Enermax Galaxy 1000 PSU in this case. It would easily handle SLI. It kept my stuff running cool. I just bought an Antec 1200 so i don't need this case anymore.
Comes with these standard items:
- removable 3.5" drive bays x 6 (2 can be hidden or exposed)
- tool less 5.25" drive bays x 4
- 4 x 80mm Antec blue LED fans (screwless mounting)
- 2 x 80mm Thermaltake non LED fans
- option of installing another 80mm fan on windowed side panel (or mod it for a 120, 140 or 200mm).
- tool less mounting hardware for 5.25" drives (on bottom of case in pic)
- 2 front USB ports
- 1 front firewire port
- locking front and side panels - 2 keys included
- all wiring for front connectors, power, reset etc.
- smoked side window
(a total of 7 case fans can be installed - as described above it comes with 6)
Also comes with these modded items:
- air duct that I made for my 8800 Ultra intake (yellow tube at bottom front - easily removed if you dont want it)
- dual fan blow holes at top of case.
Cash - local pickup only - Saskatoon, SK.
Send me an email or PM.
Last edited by 999Virus999; November 16, 2008 at 06:43 AM.
Reason: added reason for selling
I just want to add that these cases are made the same as Antec cases from the same period. That means the side door, drive cages, rails for drive mounting and 80mm fan retainers are interchangeable with components in Antec cases.