LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 9, 2008, 10:13 AM
Allstar

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

I agree with yas don't get me wrong. He should be keeping everyone updated so you know what is going on with your sales.
Old October 9, 2008, 11:18 AM
Allstar
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by magictorch View Post
Sniper he shipped Wednesday and that appears to be it. The problem here is a lack of communication to at least 5 people who have payed him, and not following through on a litany of promises. Hes also been active on the forum every day, so holiday or not hes been here! Also If you go on holiday you tell people, you don't leave them hanging. I have his phone number now so will contact him to see if a firm shipping date can finally be arranged.

Chos ill pass his phone number along to you.

EDIT: Im not going to post any more on this thread as its not fair to the other members sales. Also Sniper I do tend to agree that this can be resolved amicably.
Please keep me informed in PMs, if everyone (the 5 of us) can get details, I think it could release some pressure on us and finally be updated on what is happening.

Thanks.
CPU Intel Core i7 2700K 3.5GHZ
Motherboard ASUS P8Z68-V
Memory Corsair Vengeance Blue 8GB 2X4GB DDR3-1600 CL9-9-9-24
Video Card MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr II
Sound Card ASUS Xonar DX
Old October 9, 2008, 11:53 AM
Top Prospect

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

I have had somewhat good experience with Brandon. He shipped before I was able to send the money, so Ill give him a thumbs up for that. I still owe him $81 that as of now is ready to be sent. On the other side of things, I purchase the X38 and the q6600, the mobo only came as a bare board in the box with 1 sata cable, no audio module for the mobo, no crossfire bridge, and missing the manual, Driver CD, NB HS clips. Im not going to send the rest of the money till I hear from him.

I see the 2 pms Ive sent to him have been read, but no response. If he is running, I guess I got a good deal at 154 for The DFI X38 and Q6600 that clocks like a mofo. I do want all the retail items that come with the mobo, and if your reading this, I want to give you the money I owe.

Last edited by Eatstone; October 9, 2008 at 11:55 AM. Reason: sp
Old October 10, 2008, 06:53 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

I had inquired on the GTZ, and he got back to me about it today...

Sold hardware again.....
Currently using WHS hardware....
Old October 10, 2008, 07:41 PM
Allstar
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by magictorch View Post
I'd be very careful.

Hes not got back to table21 yet about the 3007 despite a lot of pressure.

He communicates with people who are interested in items and doesn't deliver to those who have.

Why is it so hard to get a tracking number if his mum shipped yesterday? Why send me a PM like that today? This is the latest in a long list of issues.
This guy is not worth trading with
"Yup goes out now my mom has the tracking number im calling her tonight so I can get you the tracking number."

So it's seems what was suppose to be shipped yesterday got shipped today and now he is calling his mother to get the tracking number. I want to remind you, as a buyer you have responsibilities to deliver the goods. Considering I paid for them fully in the next 30 minutes I pm'ed you, those goods are now mine and no yours anymore. Keep that in mind.

My patience is running out, next Wednesday it will be 2 weeks this whole thing started... 2 weeks, that's a big delay... I wouldn't like to tainted your online reputation even though you have really good item at amazing prices. When you start something, you gotta do it correctly. Once the ride is started you can't take off whenever you want. I sold a processor here, and I had a top notch communication.

I want that tracking number ASAP. If you didn't get it ship yet... I dunno what's going to happen. I wouldn't recommend to buy stuff from him right now... as he got personal issues in the way.

I hope you read this...
CPU Intel Core i7 2700K 3.5GHZ
Motherboard ASUS P8Z68-V
Memory Corsair Vengeance Blue 8GB 2X4GB DDR3-1600 CL9-9-9-24
Video Card MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr II
Sound Card ASUS Xonar DX
Old October 10, 2008, 07:50 PM
Allstar

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

How old is this guy? Maybe he's younger & has got some women troubles? I know when I was inexperienced & had troubles I didn't care what was going on around me as it all came to a stand still except for that. I'm not saying that's what his problem is but who knows. I would be just as upset as the rest of you had I paid for items & got the run around. Actually I have been there & never did get anything back at all. It was even a company that gave me the run around to. ha live & learn.
Old October 10, 2008, 08:05 PM
Allstar

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Yeah I understand though. Sucks but I hope even after this long he bucks up & pulls through with his promises/sales.
Old October 10, 2008, 08:24 PM
Top Prospect

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

the good thing about spending so much on an item is that its worth my while to fly over and knock on his door. I hope it does not come to this but if push comes to shove.
Old October 10, 2008, 08:37 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Yes Table, also because there's more than a few people involved it makes a great case for the small claims court and legal aid. I've had a word with my solicitor about this.

GPU: PA120.3|S.Res.rev2|2x EK FC blocks| MCP655.

Last edited by magictorch; October 10, 2008 at 10:28 PM.
Old October 10, 2008, 08:42 PM
Rookie

Recent iTrader Ratings
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

I would like to make an apology to the people of this forum. As a buy and sell forum, the deals are made on trust. And I have betrayed that trust. There are some of you who have paid and patiently waited for you're items. I have let peronal issues get in the way and that is not you're fault. So for those of you waiting on items they are packed and shipped. But I do not have tracking of who bought what. So those who are waiting, if you could send me a PM with you're name phone number and the item you bought with you're phone number. All I can ask is you're forgivness. I had originally planned to ship as soon as payment was made. So I would like to thank you for you're patience, and trust and I hope to improve on myself.