Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Buy/Sell & Trade (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   FS: Q9450 (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/10367-fs-q9450.html)

phil3_66666 September 26, 2008 11:34 PM

FS: Q9450

EDIT:picture update(sorry for the poor quaity but i only have my cell phone to take picture)

For sale(when my new cpu will comming) (i order this weekend)

Q9450 oem
use form july 7 2008 to today..
never oc more than 3.2 (1.2v) and never push more voltage than 1.22v with vdrop(1.2v in windows)

300$ shipped canada

http://img516.imageshack.us/my.php?i...4814756fl2.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: 84814756fl2.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: 2709081118sa0.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: 2709081119nb4.jpg

anyone know what i do worng for picture?

and a picture of what i use to cool it:

ImageShack - Hosting :: 2709081111lo4.jpg
anyway i can take a picture of the cpu if anyone was interested:biggrin:.. (not just a cpu-z sc)

why i sell it? i dont use quad core:doh:.. so i will buy a dual.. save money and less heat

yycraven September 27, 2008 12:21 AM

Thats a nice chip. Good price, sure some one here will buy it.

miggs78 September 27, 2008 12:29 AM

Get some pics of the box and processor. Just the image of cpu-z won't work sorry.

Supergrover September 27, 2008 06:46 AM

You will need to post up a image that conforms to Hardware Canucks FS/WTB Rules. You can either Attach it or use a image host ( HWC has a image storage top left of the page)

Good luck with the sale!

Quote:

The Buy/Sell & Trade area is intended for individuals who want to Buy/Sell & trade between one another. Hardwarecanucks.com cannot guarantee the legitimacy of the buyer, seller, trader or the items being exchanged. Hardwarecanucks.com does not take responsibility for any sort of transaction that takes place between individuals.

Rules:

1) You MUST post a price for ALL "For Sale" (FS) topics. Only "For Trade" (FT) Topics are excluded from this rule.

2) No Excessive Bumping of a thread. No more that 2 bumps per 24 hour period (00:00 - 23:59). Any post by the original poster counts as a bump, even if they
are answering a question. Any abuse of the bumping rules will be dealt with at the discretion of the moderators and administrators.

3) No auction style posts.

4) Honour your prices.

5) No THREAD CRAPPING, it will not be tolerated. If you do not intend to buy the item or have nothing positive to add, please refrain from posting in that
topic.

6) You cannot sell something you do not have in your immediate possession.

7) You must provide a picture with a handwritten piece of paper next to the item with your member name or the post will be pulled.

8) The SUBJECT of your thread should reflect the type of transaction FS (For Sale), FT (For Trade), WTB (Want to Buy) or WTTF (Want to Trade For)

9) CONSOLIDATE Threads. Do not post multiple threads.

10) No PIRATED software sales or trades.

11) No linkage to sales on EBAY or other auction boards.

12) No Dealers or Vendors allowed.

13) If we are contacted about any member being a "bad trader" or a "troll," we reserve the right to ban the member any take any other action we feel is necessary.

14) Please check PriceCanada.com for current pricing of your item before putting it for sale to make sure you are asking a realistic amount.

encorp September 27, 2008 07:28 AM

Damnit Phil! Tempting! lol

Just so everyone knows, I know he hasn't posted pictures yet. But I just bought the TRUE Black off him and it was a flawless sale. SUPER polite during the transaction and even offered on his own accord to send the unit prior to my sending money (I Didn't get paid till a few days later) anyways, I sent the money the day after it (Today!) arrived and all is good!

phil3_66666 September 27, 2008 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miggs78 (Post 93325)
Get some pics of the box and processor. Just the image of cpu-z won't work sorry.

it's a oem... so no box.. and i will post picture realy soon(when i will have 10min to shut down my computer and remove my water block):thumb:

and thanks encorp for the comment:biggrin: i hope to business with you again:haha:

edit: i know my english is bad loll :bleh:

1Tanker September 27, 2008 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phil3_66666 (Post 93365)
it's a oem... so no box.. and i will post picture realy soon(when i will have 10min to shut down my computer and remove my water block):thumb:

and thanks encorp for the comment:biggrin: i hope to business with you again:haha:

edit: i know my english is bad loll :bleh:

Your english isn't "bad". What i've seen so far, you're just fine. :thumb:

encorp September 27, 2008 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phil3_66666 (Post 93315)
anyone know what i do worng for picture?

Yeah on image shack you have to click on the thumbnail then slect the link called "Direct Link" then it'll work here. There is also an image host up top on these forums called VB Image Host.

phil3_66666 September 28, 2008 11:14 AM

Thanks 1tanker :biggrin:

and i will try it next time i post picture encorp:thumb:

phil3_66666 September 30, 2008 05:26 AM

up:biggrin: