Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Audio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 2, 2008, 02:36 PM
MVP

Default Does anyone have a Cowon D2?

Just wanted to see if I could get some first hand opinions on the D2. I have been eyeing them up for well over a year now and me and soon to be wife are thinking of getting each other gifts after our wedding... in 18 days now...
She wants speakers for her touchscreen samsung mp3 player she has. I was thinking that I want a touchscreen mp3 player of my own. I think the Q5w looking to amazing for words but the price also leaves me speechless.
But yes this is kinda a backup idea for her as the gift I really want is for her to understand and be ok with me upgrading our PC...
Old September 2, 2008, 03:43 PM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

I had an A3 for a while: SQ is un-equaled. Absolutely fantastic sound - but I had to RMA the unit twice: 1st one had a battery that would not recharge, and the second one had a faulty software.

That was enough - I now have a Creative Zen W and love it.
Old September 2, 2008, 04:06 PM
MVP

Damn just after I posted this I thought all of a sudden that I want a PS3. Its blu-ray playback would be amazing and some of the games coming out for it soon really interest me... its a wee bit more expensive than the D2 but oddly its still less expensive than the Q5.... weird.