Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Audio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 30, 2008, 02:25 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default Questions on USB headsets and speakers

Ok well my sister-in law is moving out at the end of next month finally!!!!!
which means I get my computer room back lol. Now with moving my computer out from the living room and moving my computer back to the computer room I also get to use speakers once again and not just a head set.

With that being said I want to know something, if I get a usb headset can I have the USB headset only output sound from vent and have my games and such go through my regular speakers?

At times it would be really nice if I could seperate vent from my game and would help alot so I want to know if this is possible.
Old July 30, 2008, 04:18 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I believe it is, dont quote me on that but a clan member does just that, I'll see if I can get a hold of him, until then Free Bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old August 1, 2008, 06:28 PM
Allstar

It depends on if the software allows you to choose what device you can use for output. You would leave windos set for your speakers for games. Sent the chat application for your USB headset, atleast that is how it should work in theory. Good luck.