Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Audio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 2, 2008, 02:42 PM
Rookie

Where do you plan on picking up the 350 if you were to buy them? i've been looking around, and the only place i could find them are at ncix. http://www.ncix.com/products/index.p...%20Electronics ,reason being i'd like a pair myself.
Old July 2, 2008, 02:57 PM
Allstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneki View Post
Where do you plan on picking up the 350 if you were to buy them? i've been looking around, and the only place i could find them are at ncix. http://www.ncix.com/products/index.p...%20Electronics ,reason being i'd like a pair myself.

There are fairly new on the market compared to others headsets, So I would think not everybody has them in stock yet.
Old July 4, 2008, 11:35 AM
MVP

ok a quick question for everyone thats posted here so far. I am looking at the TB HPA2 headset just because I have read some good things about them especially in this thread. Now the question is what sound card would be the best partner for that particular headset? I need to know because I am running with onboard sound at the moment and if I got them I would need a sound card to get the best performance out of them. Thanks all.
Old July 8, 2008, 08:25 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Well I ended up picking up a 5.1 set of Trittons.
I was impressed with the 5.1, way easier to pinpoint where sounds are actually coming from in FPS's. It has a in-line volume controller for all the channels, IMO this is retarded as you would set this up in your soundcards CP, all it does is cause weight, being able to remove the Mic whenever you want is a nice touch though. My Senny pc-151's are way clearer thought, much higher quality of sound but the positioning just doesn't compare to the 5.1 setup. Going to have to try them out in a movie yet
What I want now or say in 6 months is a quality 5.1 headset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old July 9, 2008, 08:12 AM
Allstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrover View Post
Well I ended up picking up a 5.1 set of Trittons.
I was impressed with the 5.1, way easier to pinpoint where sounds are actually coming from in FPS's. It has a in-line volume controller for all the channels, IMO this is retarded as you would set this up in your soundcards CP, all it does is cause weight, being able to remove the Mic whenever you want is a nice touch though. My Senny pc-151's are way clearer thought, much higher quality of sound but the positioning just doesn't compare to the 5.1 setup. Going to have to try them out in a movie yet
What I want now or say in 6 months is a quality 5.1 headset.
Did you get the ones with the built in 5.1 decoder?
They looked pretty cool if you had a card that could support them. Enjoy.