Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Audio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 10, 2008, 10:07 AM
Allstar

Yes again though, this is NOT a Prelude thread. If you have trouble with the drivers post a thread in the Prelude thread or start a new one. This thread is for the new X-fi Home theater 7.1 HDMI 1.3.
Old September 26, 2008, 06:34 AM
Allstar

For those interested I should have some new information about this card very soon, hopefully with some new pictures!
Old November 1, 2008, 09:00 AM
Allstar

Here is a link to new Exclusive pictures and current specifications for the Upcoming Auzentech Home Theater HD 7.1 card. LINK
To help clarify a few details about this card below are two diagrams, The first is a representationn of the analog input and output break out cable included in the bundle for the Auzen Home Theater card. The wording is a bit small so from top to bottom we have: Microphone Input, Line Input, Front channel Outputs, Rear channel Output, Centre/Subwoofer channel Outputs and Side channel Outputs.
The second diagram is a prepresentation of the I/O sheild of the card, you can clearly see where each connector is for the various signals. The digrams were positioned below to show you where the cable will connect to the new card. Hope this helps.
Old November 1, 2008, 04:22 PM
Rookie

This will definitely have been worth the wait. Auzentech certainly have made some improved changes since announcing this card. Robscix, you stated on your preview that this card is going to have an MSRP of around $249. Is that US or Canadian $? Either way I'm going to up for a fortune when I purchase it because the Australian $ dollar isn't worth much against anything at the moment.
Old November 1, 2008, 04:31 PM
Allstar

I am pretty sure it is $249 USD.