Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Audio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 30, 2008, 03:40 PM
Rookie

Default Auzentech

Hello,
What the hell is going on over at Auzen?
I have been tryintg to download drivers from theyr website for almost 2 weeks now.
How can they possibly go and remove drivers from the website?
This is so unprofessional , i sent 4 emails already for a link to download them and no reply yet.
I am really tempted in selling my prelude and buy an Asus xonar D2 at this point.
Old May 30, 2008, 04:51 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

The Xonar would be a big improvement over the Prelude any day. Auzentech is just using Creative crapware drivers as well. I can't find one thing about the Prelude that would allow me to recommend it, especially with Creative garbage drivers.
Old May 30, 2008, 09:31 PM
Rookie

This guys at Auzentech are literally out of theyr minds.
I received an email from them today saying that they will make the RC5-1_Patch1.0 driver available today for download on theyr website and the actual drivers will be available for download at the end of next month lol.
Also keep in mind this will be only beta drivers , what a joke.
First off i lost the disk that came with the prelude , and since this is a patch for the drivers on that disk i am screwed
Now.....when i bought this card 3 months ago i downloaded a newer set of drivers , from the one that came with the retail box, from theyr website. This where the drivers i have been using since my last reformat(stupid of me not to save them on a disk , but i had no idea this would of happened)
Wtf happened to those drivers? why are they not available for download?
I have been doing some research and apparently some guy named Daniel_K , has been stealing drivers from theyr web site and tweaked them to use with creative sound cards.This is the reason they took the drivers down.
First off i dont care about Daniel_K stealing drivers (I find the word stealing in this case ironic , since anyone can download drivers from any website) and why should i suffer the consequences of this?
If Auzentech thinks i am going to wait one month to set up my pc , they are out of theyr minds.
They do not even have an option to download the drivers that came with the disk , what a joke.
And wait a month for what? beta drivers?
Asus Xonar D2 here i come and this is the last time i ever buy anything with an "Auzentech" stamp on it.
Old May 30, 2008, 09:44 PM
Rookie

Just saw this onc reative site PCI Express Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro Series - Pro Gamer's choice for sound

i had no idea creative has a PCI-E audio card on the market , what you guys think of this?
Old May 31, 2008, 11:25 AM
Allstar

The Drivers are back up. You need to enter your serial number to download a set.