Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Audio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 4, 2015, 07:29 AM
Trial Member
Default (Kickstarter) USB powered Headphone Amp

Hey everyone!
We're pretty new and just wanted to share a kickstarter project we're working on with you here.
The project is a USB powered amplifier for your headphones, specs and more details can be found on the kickstarter page here.
I'd be more than happy to answer any of your questions here or on the campaign.
Thanks for your time!
Old October 22, 2015, 03:59 PM

My System Specs

What will the cost of the KORI be? As I am looking for something like this, and from the sounds of it, could include a 9v or further to amp it even more if needed?
I know there are other competition to this of course 2 of which I was wanting to purchase but limited funds CMOY based ones like Lucid or JPY(forget name XD) then of course Fiio E6
both of which supply own power, now something that is USB powered in the case of say Iphone that means you need to plug into the phones charge port? or you would use in bypass
mode via connect to sound output and speaker or whatever to the KORI?

Curious, but I would imagine by the seemingly high quality it will probably also be expensive.