Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Audio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 29, 2013, 06:22 PM
Rookie

Default Hi-Fi Smart Ear 3D reviews?

Hey guys I just joined here and im quite impressed with the forums here much better than other forums. <swear!>

I wanted to ask you if you have any experiences or have already encountered this smart ear 3D headphones??? It is way interesting how does the features being said when I was browsing from Google, currently i am using sennheiser ever since, HD 360, 580 and now Momentum. but I also wanna know what is the latest update for the Headphones that are out from the market. who knows 1 day I might wanna get another one based from your recommendations.

feel free to let me know your knowledge about this 3D headphones. Thanks so much inadvance!
Old July 17, 2013, 10:17 AM
Rookie

I have heard this once from a 2nd degree friend about this item is referring to biostar if im not mistaken.. they seem quit interesting, if it so I dont know how good this Hi-Fi 3D ear thing.

but sennheiser is always working well! ;)
Old July 28, 2013, 10:01 AM
Rookie

Smart Ear 3D is not a headphone itself. Its a technology allowing virtual 3d audio on any stereo headphone. Actually the feature is quite new, but i did not try it myself yet. Also i am not sure if any other manufacturer offers a comparable feature like that. Maybe somebody else can help out on that, also regarding to the experience of the sound effects.