Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Audio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 18, 2012, 09:12 AM
Trial Member

My System Specs

Default Siberia V2 USB Questions

Hello, everyone. Sorry for asking questions here right at my first post but I tried Googling it but couldn't find any answer so I turned to here for help.

I have recently purchase SteelSeries Siberia V2 USB headset and got the driver (USB PnP Sound Device) installed. So I was wondering...

1.) Why is it that whenever I play YouTube through my headset which is connected to the USB, I can hear echoes (Like the sound isn't right)? But when I plug into my front audio jack, everything is back to normal like my normal speakers (My default audio device before getting headset).

2.) Do I need to adjust any settings in the headset or it is truly PnP since I did not tether with any settings in my default computer setup and really just plug and play the headset.
  • I did not install what is included from MSI like Thx Studio Pro and just installed ONLY: Realtek High Definition Digital Output (Speaker) and Realtek High Definition Digital Output
  • Do I need to touch any settings from there? Like 16Hz or environment, etc?

Please help me with this one. Sorry and thanks.