Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Audio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 17, 2008, 02:01 PM
Rookie

Well I bought them and I would have posted yesterday but the set I got were DOA just took them back and got another set and they dont sound bad at all for computer speakers..The Logitechs are definately a step up from my 6 year old altec lansings. Sure they're not the best compared to the stereo but thats not what I wanted them for. I listen to music on the computer but when I'm in the mood for some seriouse music listening I just turn on the stereo anyways.. I,m happy thanks for the feedback.

Tom
Old April 17, 2008, 02:12 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Where did you get them Tomvill and how much did they cost you?
Old April 17, 2008, 06:13 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

I have a set of Z-2300 and love them, they sound good, not as good as my sennhiesier headset, but great for listening to music. I don't use them for gaming, the heaset is far better. They will go loud with little distortion. I have watched a few movies with them... not bad, but once again. turn down the bass and they sound great. I have no regrets buying them. Hope this helps.
Old April 17, 2008, 07:19 PM
Rookie

I bought them refurbished but their in new condition for a smidgen over $90 with taxes at factory direct in kitchener here.. I noticed that canada computers also has refurbished ones also and also new if you want to pony up the extra 50 bucks I think.. For me its the only thing for a computer I would buy refurbished.. I absolutley will not buy a monitor or anything else thats refurbished but the speakers yep.. I did it with my altec lansings and they still work at 6 years old but their showing their age now..

Oh if anyones looking for a 5.1 deal tiger direct.ca has a killer deal on brand new logitech Z-5500 THX for $199 plus taxes and shipping.. I have no idea how long that deal lasts but if I wanted 5.1 surround I woulda bought it..

Oh buy the way I dont work in computer sales lol I,m just always checking prices when I look around..
Old April 17, 2008, 09:54 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecher View Post
I have a set of Z-2300 and love them, they sound good, not as good as my sennhiesier headset, but great for listening to music. I don't use them for gaming, the heaset is far better. They will go loud with little distortion. I have watched a few movies with them... not bad, but once again. turn down the bass and they sound great. I have no regrets buying them. Hope this helps.
I have the Z2200's(~4 years now), and they still impress me. The general consensus is that the Klipsch are a tad better, but they're also costlier. These Z2200's are definitely one of my best HW choices.