Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Audio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 21, 2012, 08:10 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Yea I will try Canada Post, I didn't think of that. This might be a stupid question but will Canada Post be able to send items to the states? The speakers would be going from Ontario to California.
Old April 21, 2012, 08:13 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1lk1 View Post
$100 to ship? Did they have both feet on the scale when they were weighing it? I shipped Z680's across the country for $35. Canadapost will charge less than 1/2 that.
to get an idea of the stupid shipping costs at Purolator here, I RMA'd a Lamptron FC9 Fan Controller back to Direct Canada because that thing was sent to me as "new" but it had physical damage on the cables. The box I sent weighed 2 pounds and they charged me 37 Dollars to send it to Vancouver (DirectCanada) via ground shipping. I wasn't very happy about that, shipping costs add to the cost of the product, again I don't know why I didn't go to Canada Post. I'll remember next time!
Old April 24, 2012, 02:56 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

"Dear (my wonderful name),

Thank you for choosing Corsair!

We have requested for a Pre-paid Shipping Label for your defective unit. It will be sent to you via email within 1-2 business days.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best Regards,

Bienvenido Custodio
RMA Support"

Saaaawweeeeettt!!

At this point do you think it's possible to ask them if they would test the next set of speakers they send me before they ship them out to me? I don't want to do this all over again.
Old April 25, 2012, 06:22 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

So they are sending you a new set? hmmm. They lied to me then, told me they were EOL and that they had nothing to send me when I RMA'd mine... :/

Anyway, glad you got the return shipping label!
Old April 28, 2012, 10:07 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phill View Post
So they are sending you a new set? hmmm. They lied to me then, told me they were EOL and that they had nothing to send me when I RMA'd mine... :/

Anyway, glad you got the return shipping label!
Hey thanks man, I haven't officially heard about what they're going to send back. I would assume by default it's a new set of speakers and if they were in EOL they would have probably mentioned it before even accepting the RMA. Who knows, we'll see what happens in the next week or so. I'll keep you posted! Hopefully things don't get ugly!