Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Audio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 5, 2011, 05:13 AM
Rookie

Default Vengeance gaming gear: Review request

I know you allready did the vengeance gaming headsets, but soon the keyboards and mices are coming out. They are now delayed for som weird reason, but im really considering a keyboard and a mice. Can you please do a little unboxing and first look Linus?
Old November 5, 2011, 12:02 PM

I will definitely do them once I have access to them :)

For faster (and official) NCIX service please contact our customer care team at www.NCIX.com (Canada) or www.NCIXUS.com (USA)

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=25647
Old November 5, 2011, 12:17 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Expect a HWC review in the near'ish future (couple weeks). I have the 1300 and 1500s here and am in the process of testing them. ;)

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old November 5, 2011, 12:28 PM

What I find difficult about those headsets is that it's so hard to evaluate them... The 1500s are (in my opinion) seriously limited by the USB sound card that's included, but if reviewers are testing against 1300s with onboard sound from more of a "total cost of solution" angle, then the 1500s will seem like the better bet, but I definitely prefer 1300 + decent sound card.

For faster (and official) NCIX service please contact our customer care team at www.NCIX.com (Canada) or www.NCIXUS.com (USA)

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=25647
Old November 5, 2011, 07:39 PM
Rookie

Thanks Linus for the quick feedback. I'm allready exited.
Bet you never seen these letters before- Æ Ø Å ;D

Tags
corsair , gaming , keyboard , mice , vengeance