Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Audio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 8, 2011, 01:16 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

To confirm, the amp certainly makes the headphones louder and clearer. I run my HD595's off my Forte at like 18% volume. So much volume headroom... haha.
Old February 8, 2011, 01:21 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Yup. that's exactly where I keep my PC350's, 18%.
Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...

Old February 8, 2011, 04:07 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I have an X-FI Forte for sale. My friend Killswitch {a long time member here] is better at taking the required pictures etc. so you can contact him to make whatever deal you can. He may be planning to post a bunch of hardware we are selling together. As he is better known to the members here than I am, I figure it's better for everyone to deal with him. He is a very credible person and most of you know he is a straight shooter. I will send him a note letting him know there may be some interest here. Thanks.
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5
Old February 8, 2011, 04:33 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
I have an X-FI Forte for sale. My friend Killswitch {a long time member here] is better at taking the required pictures etc. so you can contact him to make whatever deal you can. He may be planning to post a bunch of hardware we are selling together. As he is better known to the members here than I am, I figure it's better for everyone to deal with him. He is a very credible person and most of you know he is a straight shooter. I will send him a note letting him know there may be some interest here. Thanks.
That's what the BST forum is for?

Zephyranthes
E8400 4.0ghz, XFX 780i, Mushkin XP2 PC-6400, Antec Earthwatts 750W

Old February 8, 2011, 06:08 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackquelegs View Post
That's what the BST forum is for?
Ya it is, but I don't see any harm in mentioning that since some people are looking for the forte and it's hard to come by. Does anyone else? Sheesh, relax a bit dude.

Anyhow, I have a bunch of stuff posted on some local sites and if interest doesn't pick up soon I will be tossing an ass load of goodies up here on HWC. Keep your eyes open.

Sorry to thread crap on you eunoia.