Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Audio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 27, 2007, 07:26 PM
Rookie

Default Anyone using an X-FI Elite Pro-opinions

If you have one installed (CREATIVE LABS X-FI ELITE PRO SOUND CARD w/ I/O KIT) can you tell me what you think of it.

Thanks
Old November 28, 2007, 07:02 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

It is the best card that Creative has to offer, but if you dont need the I/O drive I would suggest teh Auzen Prelude. That being said if you do need the I/O kit you can always mod the X-Fi and raise its quality. The negatives to this are voiding of warranty and alittle soldering work, but the improvemnents are measurable.

Hardware Canucks will most likely have a guide up that encases what is needed to do all the mods, but if you need help just PM me and I will give you a hand ;)