Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Audio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 27, 2007, 05:37 PM
Top Prospect

Default Need Some Ear Buds Under $59.99

I'm looking for some good ear buds that are $59.99 or lower. I've been looking at the Skull Candy Full Metal Jacket 9mm's and like the looks of those but can't seem to get them for the american price matched to the american price of $54.99 even though the Canadian dollar is higher.

I can go a little over $59.99 but about $69.99 max!

Thanks in advance.
Old December 13, 2007, 06:26 PM
Top Prospect

Mylar X3 is an awesome IEM. Its $57 shipped, no customs or any other taxes. google Jaben network and you can buy em from there. I bought one and they guy is really nice and friendly.
Old December 13, 2007, 08:12 PM
Hall Of Fame

60 bucks for a pair of ear buds?..my god, I go 20 bucks with ok quality from creative ones..they last like 1 year...
Old December 14, 2007, 02:59 AM
Allstar
F@H

$20? The ones I want are like...$200...my headphones are $200 (where on sale for $150, but I managed to talk it down to $100!), and my headset is $150. I enjoy good audio -_-

Now as for the $60 price range, I'm not to sure, I'll see if I can't find something...
Old December 14, 2007, 12:41 PM
Hall Of Fame

Yeah and what if they malfunction or someone snatches them...200 bucks for nothing..
Old December 14, 2007, 01:38 PM
Allstar
F@H

Never had a pair of headphones that have malfunctioned, and I've put them threw tons of abuse, and if they did, it's called a warranty, oh, and I've had them for 2 years so far, and they are still working great. And as for snatching them, never happened to me, sure, it could, but it's the same thing as saying "well, I shouldn't buy a good mp3 player because someone could steal it from me". Same thing with a PSP or DS or any other such device. I'm sorry, but if I'm paying $300 for an Ipod, I want to get the most out of it, trust me, there is a huge difference between a cheap and high quality pair.
Old December 14, 2007, 06:06 PM
Hall Of Fame

Yeah it is..no arguing there but I'm not comfortable paying 100 bucks for a pair of headphones..let's not go offtopic now..
Old December 15, 2007, 08:53 AM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtf View Post
Yeah it is..no arguing there but I'm not comfortable paying 100 bucks for a pair of headphones..let's not go offtopic now..
I hear ya on that. $200 for headphones to walk around with? Not for me.

I would spend $100 or so on a nice pair for gaming that will stay in my house but to spend that money to walk around the street with? No thanks.

Too easy to lose or get stolen. I'm not that brave.

Good luck on getting some original poster.