Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Audio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 13, 2007, 11:42 AM
Allstar

Default X-fi Mode changer app Now compatible with Prelude

Hey Prelude owners. When the card was first released the X-Mode changer application could be used with the Prelude with a small file name change. It seems the author has written a new version that allows for the use of the Auzen Prelude. It seems to have one small glitch to me. When I first used it double clicking on the icon would bring up the appropriate panel. I am using the newset available driver so this may be the cause.

For people who are unsure what this applications does: It allows you to setup application profiles for the different card modes (Entertainment, Gaming, Audio Creation) You put applications or games in a list for each mode then when you select these applications or games the card will automatically set itself in the correct mode. Very handy.
Here is the Application: X-Fi Mode Changer