Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Audio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 20, 2010, 07:40 AM
Top Prospect

Default Configuring SteroMix and Mic (windows7)

hey guys I need some help configuring my Steromix and My mic for Windows7. What i am looking to achieving is Streaming Ingame audio to a broadcast (Justin.tv - Live Streaming Video) and communicate in Ventrilo. I can do this right now but.. they way people hear me in vent and the stream is throuh steromix. So in ventrilo people have a diffcult timing hearing because they hear the ingame audio over mic.

I know there is a way to make microphone active at the sametime as steromix just need help setting it up.I have updated my drivers. Set stero as deafult and mic has default communication device but it doesnt turn on.

My auido is an intergrated soundcard. Asus p6t Deluxe v2. I think i might need a USB headset to enable stero and mic at the sametime but shouldn't matter, anyways im leaving it to you guys to shed some light on this help me get this figured out.