Yes 9 34.62%
NO 17 65.38%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 31, 2010, 09:29 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

haha.......I don't think there ever was a hope. After I cracked the screen I held it in my left hand and gave it quite a few shots with the almighty right fist. I actually cut my nuckles on the f****n screen.
Old April 1, 2010, 04:46 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikemaul View Post
Well I tried to take it apart and ended up cracking the screen so I just said it and went out and bought a 32GB Gen 3. I'm in the process of loading everything back onto it . That load of laundry cost me around 400 bucks and a headache.
You should have just left it man....

I had a digital camera come for a dip with me on a canoe trip, twice. First was 10 seconds after we shoved off from shore and my drunk friend in the back decided to take a piss off the side. Then step on the side and flip the canoe. My camera was in my breast pocket of my life jacket so I just sat there going: well f@*(%@()#%)#(%.

Second time was the first rapids after this when I didnt bother taking it out of my breast pocket yet and we flipped in them, again due to booze lol. Go figure.

ANYways I thought it was a lost cause but my dad had more faith than I did. After 3 days of being damp, and not taking the battery out, AND trying to power it on multiple times he laid it on the table for a week and BAM! Powered right up and lasted for another year until I dropped it off of our pontoon boat. No, I wasnt drinking and driving the boat lol. Water + Me + Cameras seemingly arent a good idea!