Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Audio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 13, 2009, 01:15 PM
"Quote This..."
F@H

You got the only pair. Stop hogging and pass them on.
Old October 14, 2009, 05:26 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
I forgot to mention the Customer Support. When I first recieved the cans I had issues with setup that I didnt know whether or not it was sound card, Windows 7 or whatever so i sent a report Via thier web site thinking I would get an e mail response with some instructions etc. To my surprise, not 15 minutes later my phone rang and sure enough it was the Psyko rep.We adjusted my sound system and that was that.Done. These guys dont fool around. Canadians eh? Take care.

Hmm, I have mailed them last week but no response at all
Old October 14, 2009, 05:38 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

How quickly they respond would depend on what suppotr needed or what question asked.My experience is 100%
Old October 14, 2009, 06:06 AM
MVP

Anyone else get the sense this whole topic is a sales shill?

Video: 2x R9 290 @ 1050 / 1375 | ASUS VG248QE |

Audio: STX => Audioengine A5 / audio technica AD700X
Old October 14, 2009, 06:19 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bojamijams View Post
Im kinda getting that feeling to.

Though to be fair it could be he is just damn proud of his new kit (and rightly so). I'm more a IEM kinda guy buy their cans look decent for gaming and movies.

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old October 14, 2009, 06:21 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bojamijams View Post
A little...

Look, I'm excited about these headphones as much as the next guy but if they're so damn good, revolutionary as we're told, then why are there no reviews on major hardware sites and why are they not in stock at online computer retailers who carry all the other 5.1 headphones.

I spent more than $200 on these headphones and I'm not going to spend another nickel for 5.1 headphones unless I know it will be for something better.
Coolermaster Cosmos II \\ Intel i5 2500K@4.8ghz \\ Gigabyte PA67 UD7\\ MSI Twin Frozr GTX 680 SLI \\Corsair Vengeance 8GB LP \\ Seasonic Platinum 1000W \\ X-Fi Titanium HD \\ OCZ Vertez 3 120GB \\ RAID 0 Seagate Barracuda 1TB SATA6G 64MB \\ Samsung 27" 3D LED Monitor \\ Logitech G5 \\ Logitech G-15 Keyboard \\ Logitech Z-5500 \\ Sennheiser 595 \\ Windows 7 x64
Old October 14, 2009, 08:09 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I swear guys, I am in no way a sales rep, nor do I have any monetary interest in this company. My comments are based on my comparisons with other cans , the fact that these really work and that this is a Canada deal.Period.
Old October 14, 2009, 08:13 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaRED View Post
A little...

Look, I'm excited about these headphones as much as the next guy but if they're so damn good, revolutionary as we're told, then why are there no reviews on major hardware sites and why are they not in stock at online computer retailers who carry all the other 5.1 headphones.

I spent more than $200 on these headphones and I'm not going to spend another nickel for 5.1 headphones unless I know it will be for something better.
You are right. I found nothing about the psyko user experience any where. Thats why I stated the topic wondering if I was the only person having them.
Old October 14, 2009, 11:59 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
How quickly they respond would depend on what suppotr needed or what question asked.My experience is 100%

I had two simple questions: when can they ship, and would they be willing to give a discount when I order more than one set. No response.
Old October 14, 2009, 12:45 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nossy View Post
I had two simple questions: when can they ship, and would they be willing to give a discount when I order more than one set. No response.
Wow. That would make me wonder what the heck kind of sales dept. they run.I dont mean to be a smatrt ass but are you sure you hit "submit" after typing your email? Don"t take that the wrong way,it does happen.