Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Audio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 18, 2009, 12:33 AM
Rookie

Thanks, that took care of me hearing myself talk part, now I just hope I can use it with Vent, anyways thanks so much for helping me with this :D
Old March 18, 2009, 12:34 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samael View Post
Thanks, that took care of me hearing myself talk part, now I just hope I can use it with Vent, anyways thanks so much for helping me with this :D
Should still work with vent since the only thing you muted was the mic to speakers part! Glad I could help, you're welcome! Nice sound card you got there.
Old March 18, 2009, 12:44 AM
Rookie

its nice, but its been giving me a headache lol, I still need to get a new headset to properly use this thing. That being said, the microphone stops working if I mute the left, when I unmute it it works fine again but I can hear myself again. O well I guess I will have to figure this one out at a later time. Its 4am here and I have to get to bed lol Thanks for sticking around and helping me though, really appreciate it.