Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Audio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 21, 2009, 08:13 PM
Banned
F@H

Default SONAR V-Studio 700

Got this in the mail a few days ago...I'm seriously counting the pennies for this...might make me hold off on my gibson robot purchase...

Quote:
The wait is over: SONAR V-Studio 700 is now shipping
After months of anticipation, the wait is finally over. We are proud to announce that SONAR V-Studio 700 is now shipping. Reserve your unit today and be one of the first to experience this ultimate music production system. For more information on SONAR V-Studio 700 and where you can go to check it out in person
visit SONAR V-Studio.com.

SONAR V-Studio 700 is a complete solution that includes
  • VS-700C V-Studio Console
  • VS-700R V-Studio I/O
  • Integrated Fantom VS hardware synth
  • SONAR 8 Producer
  • Rapture virtual synth

The ultimate music production solution

The VS-700C V-Studio Console paired together with SONARís Active Controller Technology gives you more control over the editing and mixing capabilities of SONAR than ever before. The VS-700R V-Studio I/O provides the highest quality A/D converters and pre-amps that are the perfect complement to SONARís pristine 64-bit audio quality. The integrated Fantom VS hardware synth provides over 1400 great sounds and the best of both worlds by providing a DSP powered no latency hardware synth with the simplicity and flexibility of a plugin that you can access right within SONAR. And the VS-700R comes with an ARX expansion slot so you can add any ARX board, supplying a dedicated DSP-powered sound engine for Drums, Electric Pianos, or Brass.

Visit the official SONAR V-Studio 700 website for more information.
Old February 24, 2009, 07:55 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadaveca View Post
Got this in the mail a few days ago...I'm seriously counting the pennies for this...might make me hold off on my gibson robot purchase...
Must be some serious cash for that, seems beyond a home/hobby studio.

For me an Epi SG (goth, not because I'm goth, because it was a real deal), a used fender frontman and a Line 6 GX. So now I sound like a rock star, I better learn to play my guitar.

Don't more higher end interfaces use firewire?
Old February 24, 2009, 08:03 AM
Banned
F@H

Heh. Yeah, $5G's is a bit steep, but given what it can do...fair deal.

I've got Keyboards, guitars(BASS and normal), but since my kids were born(1 every two years since 2001), I've not had as much time to paly as I would like. Now I keep a little H&K amp and an el-cheapo Ibanex Artist and a wah by my main pc so I can play whenever.

ProTools has been just about the only decent solution, other than peicing together bits to get the same functionality, and this bit of kit come with everything you need...plus the software...for about the same price.

Since Logic was bought by Apple, even Logic is now Mac-only, so I'm very happy to see a windows solution.