Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Audio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 30, 2008, 12:41 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Aurora 3d case front panel headphone plugin and XonarDx sound card problem

I have a XonarDX sound card and I am trying to figure out how to get the headphone plugin to work on my GigaByte 3D aurora case to work. I have never figured out how to do this ,so today I am feeling a little adventurous and have decided to try but I don't know how lol
anyone have any experience with this

Last edited by Shadowmeph; November 30, 2008 at 12:47 PM.
Old November 30, 2008, 01:30 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

In the Xonar audio program/console, under the "MAIN" tab, there is an option to select under Analog Out, select FP Headphone.

Coolermaster ATCS 840 w Window panel
MSI Z77A-GD65
Intel i7 3770K @ 4.6GHZ 1.28v
Galaxy GTX 680 @ 1241MHZ
8GB Mushkin Blackline 1600MHZ 9-9-9-24 1.5v
Asus Xonar Essence STX
OCZ Z-Series GOLD 850W
2 x 128GB Corsair Force GT SATA3 SSD RAID0 :)
Acheiva Shimian Q270 Lite 2560x1440

Benq W500 Pojector.

Watercooling:
EK Supreme HF, EK FC GTX 680 Block, MCR320+Gelid Silent 12 Push/Pull, DD Pump, EK Multioption 100ml Res, EK Coolstream XT 220 RAD Gelid Wings Push/Pull.
Old November 30, 2008, 02:02 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptn Vortex View Post
In the Xonar audio program/console, under the "MAIN" tab, there is an option to select under Analog Out, select FP Headphone.
Where is that?
Old December 1, 2008, 04:22 PM
Allstar

When you load the driver right there in the middle there is a selection tab for speaker output. set it for "FP Heapdhones" +Front Panel Headphones. Aslong as you cases front audio header is conencted to the card it should diable your rear outputs and enable your speaker output on your case. If you need more help let us know.
Old December 1, 2008, 06:49 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robscix View Post
When you load the driver right there in the middle there is a selection tab for speaker output. set it for "FP Heapdhones" +Front Panel Headphones. Aslong as you cases front audio header is conencted to the card it should diable your rear outputs and enable your speaker output on your case. If you need more help let us know.
ok I had to redownload the driver because I only installed the driver itself and not the software lol I feel silly now all of this time not realizing that all I need to do is make a simple adjustment
Thanks lol