Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Audio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 29, 2008, 02:20 PM
Allstar

Well you know at some point or another someone was going to mention them so I thought I'd beat them to the punch.

And no, I would NEVER recommend Bose anything. Except maybe if you can get your hands on a pair of early 901's. They weren't too bad really.

Create something idiot proof and they will make a better idiot.

Intel Q6600 - Gigabyte EP35-DS4 - OCZ Reaper 4gig PC2-6400 - XFX 8800GT 512Mb Alpha Dog - AuzenTech X-Fi Prelude - Alesis M1Active MK2 - Corsair HX-620 - Silverstone Temjin TJ05B-X - Scythe Katana 2 - WD Raptor 150Gb - Seagate 7200.11 750Gb x2 - Samsung SH-S203N
Old October 29, 2008, 03:31 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodscene View Post
Wow, not one mention of Grado headphones. I'm kinda surprised. Well, I guess there is the fact that he prefers closed headphone with a built in mic......but that won't stop me from recommending them anyways :)
Yeah, I'm a big fan of environmental isolation for my headphones. I don't want to hear anything else, and I'd just as soon no one else have to put up with what I'm listening to. And desk-mounted or lapel mics are just annoying, I find. Still, sooner or later, I'll probably want something dedicated for just listening to music, and I may have to resort to open phones at that point. So I'll keep the name in mind