Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Air Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 5, 2008, 07:46 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Well here is what I would do if you really want that board. Buy the board and the black TRUE and try it. If it does not work return the TRUE to NCIX for an exchange. They will do it for free with the advance RMA for 3% extra. The worst that will happen is you will have to what a day or 2.

Sponsor a child!
Fight poverty.

Qoute by Perineum
"ID10T. I just BETCHA he's got 9 toolbars on his web browser right now."
Old August 6, 2008, 01:06 AM
Rookie

Ok thank you all ,for giving me clear and exact answers.Additionally I am a fan of CPU air cooling(i think it works better than watercooling) and i will probably watercool the rest components.Anyway i have asked a thermalright's guy and told me, to install the heatsink using the stock backplate ,Vertically and also sugested me to use zip ties.

Mike
Old August 6, 2008, 04:43 AM
MVP
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by evzonas View Post
Ok thank you all ,for giving me clear and exact answers.Additionally I am a fan of CPU air cooling(i think it works better than watercooling) and i will probably watercool the rest components.Anyway i have asked a thermalright's guy and told me, to install the heatsink using the stock backplate ,Vertically and also sugested me to use zip ties.

Mike

I'm sorry but why do you think air cooling works better? I think there is enough evidence around here to disprove that opinion. As for the TRUE, it should fit one way or another.

WC Loop: D-Tek Fuzion V2 // Danger Den Maze 5 // Swiftech MCP655 // Swiftech MicroRes // Thermochill PA 120.2 + 4 x Noctua NF-P12
Old August 6, 2008, 05:50 AM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mibs View Post
I'm sorry but why do you think air cooling works better? I think there is enough evidence around here to disprove that opinion. As for the TRUE, it should fit one way or another.
Give it up...he doesn't want anyone disproving him.....
Old August 6, 2008, 02:55 PM
Top Prospect

Default Reply

Quote:
Give it up...he doesn't want anyone disproving him.....
As I mentioned earlier...

I may use my earlier posting as a quote.