Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Air Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old July 8, 2008, 08:13 PM
Top Prospect
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 144
Default Reply

Third the S-Flex. I'd get the Sunbeamtech C.C.F.
Personally if I wanted kick-@$$ cooling with air, I'd get a TRUE with push-pull fans.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old July 8, 2008, 08:16 PM
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 439

I'm a fan of Panaflos. Almost every single 120mm I run is a Panaflo. Except in the damn P182SE which is designed for "thin" 120mms and not the 38mm of a Panny.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old July 9, 2008, 10:32 AM
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 49

what is push pull? LOL :P if i bought the s-flex fan can i mount it with the sunbeam CCF? like the fan it come along with? do i have to buy extra clips, to safely mount the added fan? can i use two fan configuration? what is the best the two fans running as an exhaust or one that push air in and one that push air out? hehe thanks for your replies
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old July 9, 2008, 03:13 PM
SugarJ's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Langley, BC
Posts: 6,793

My System Specs


Push Pull configuration is better.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes