Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Air Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 22, 2013, 04:49 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodystumps View Post
Kaptcrunch I don't think the color caps would work but he may be able to change out the LEDs I would think that would still be a PITA but possible... SOUL if you want I can give you a couple of the Vegas fans to see if they work for you.

I used them for a little bit and they didn't work out the way I wanted.

Thanks for the offer mate, I think Xigmatek is the only people who make them still though no one has stock.
So, gonna email them first to see what there response is and go from there.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old April 25, 2013, 08:31 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

braineater has a pretty good bead on LED stuff man send him a PM. He forgotten more about those things than I know.
Mah Rig now
Mah Rig before
My stuff for sale.
Old April 26, 2013, 11:22 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by clshades View Post
braineater has a pretty good bead on LED stuff man send him a PM. He forgotten more about those things than I know.
I may just do that to be honest. Xigmatek has not responded to me in days.....PITA to be honest.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com