Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Air Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 20, 2012, 08:57 AM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Default Phanteks Launches PH-TC12DX CPU Cooler

The PH-TC12DX is a U-Type, dual tower heatsink that features advanced thermal deflection technology at a price that isn’t too steep.

To begin with, the PH-TC12DX has four 6mm heatpipes, aligned linearly and developed to have the least possible amount of thermal and air resistance. The key feature, however, is Phanteks’ patented PATS and CPSC technology it has incorporated into the cooler.The heatsink itself is 126 X 157 X 160mm without fans, and 126 x 107 x 169mm with dual fans. It has a copper composition on the base, nickel-plated aluminum fins, and allows a maximum airflow of 23-68.5 CFM to keep your core as cool as possible.

Read more here: Phanteks Launches PH-TC12DX CPU Cooler Series | Hardware Canucks
Old December 20, 2012, 10:17 AM
F@H

My System Specs

NCIX has a lot of these already. I espically like the Downdraft coolers, and the colours they come in. A bit overpriced, but they are meant to fit a niche, and I think they fit it well.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old December 20, 2012, 10:24 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

that almost looks like a cooler master 212 with out the ends of the pipe sticking out of the top but I really do like the different colors
Old April 2, 2013, 06:08 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I have the downdraft version and love it. I had to move my RAM over one slow though...