Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Air Cooling (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/air-cooling/)
-   -   Nocuta NH - D14 VS Corsair H80 (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/air-cooling/55359-nocuta-nh-d14-vs-corsair-h80.html)

yehia7000 July 8, 2012 09:44 PM

Nocuta NH - D14 VS Corsair H80
 
Which is better Nocuta NH - D14 or Corsair H80 for i7 3770k

le2key July 12, 2012 04:24 AM

The NH-D14 is better performance wise. Short of the H100 and the like, nothing has been able to beat the NH-D14 for a while now. But I'd still go with the H80 just for the aesthetic appeal, it's like having a gamecube hanging off your motherboard with the NH-D14, you'd only be giving up a couple of degrees; but that's just me.

JJThomp July 12, 2012 05:41 PM

Either one is fine, the NH-D14 is slightly better but it is huge and if you have tall RAM heatsinks you might not be able to use all the fans.

Ravenor July 23, 2012 08:32 AM

NH-D14 all the way. Why worry about having even the possiblity of the leak in your system.

BigPhatPaulie July 23, 2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenor (Post 643849)
NH-D14 all the way. Why worry about having even the possiblity of the leak in your system.

Because even if you somehow got one to leak corsair will almost always replace what THEIR product breaks in your system?

Ravenor July 24, 2012 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigPhatPaulie (Post 643939)
Because even if you somehow got one to leak corsair will almost always replace what THEIR product breaks in your system?

True...but why go through the hassel.

yehia7000 August 1, 2012 09:17 AM

i bought it but it is extreamly huuuuuuuuuge , the biggest cooler i have ever seen , but it is very strong ,
it is very easy to install

Ravenor August 1, 2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yehia7000 (Post 645874)
i bought it but it is extreamly huuuuuuuuuge , the biggest cooler i have ever seen , but it is very strong ,
it is very easy to install

Yeah it's huge, but now you get to brag to everyone that you have a "Big One".

WhippWhapp August 1, 2012 08:33 PM

I'm don't trust Coolit engineering, thumbs down on h80.

Nodscene August 3, 2012 09:05 AM

I was concerned about noise when I bought the H70 but I switched out the fans and it basically silent now. Love the unit and glad I didn't go with a massive cooler.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:22 AM.