Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Air Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 26, 2011, 05:38 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Default Coolermaster XtraFlow fans

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone can tell me where to get the XtraFlow (model: R4-XFBL-22PR-R1) fans from? I looked online and can't seem to find a North American site to get them, not even in the Coolermaster online store. Are these even out yet? I have been checking from time to time and they have been on the site for months but nothing in retail. CM_MR_HAF?

XtraFlo - Cooler Master - Leading Provider of Computer Case | Cooler | Power Supply

Old September 26, 2011, 10:10 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

those fans look like the ones on my V6GT heatsink, of course in a different colour. Maybe you can only get them on that particular heatsink?
Old September 26, 2011, 10:35 AM
Cooler Master USA

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothie View Post
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone can tell me where to get the XtraFlow (model: R4-XFBL-22PR-R1) fans from? I looked online and can't seem to find a North American site to get them, not even in the Coolermaster online store. Are these even out yet? I have been checking from time to time and they have been on the site for months but nothing in retail. CM_MR_HAF?

XtraFlo - Cooler Master - Leading Provider of Computer Case | Cooler | Power Supply
These fans aren't my expertise, but a good way of getting a product is to call your favorite reseller and say "I want to buy X of these" and if X is a number greater than one, your chances of buying one increase. Your reseller will call his distributor, and that distributor will call my colleague in Canada. We don't have any stock for this model here in USA.
Old September 26, 2011, 02:01 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

they dont sell the clear version of the dynaloops as they are called on the v6gt and hyper 212+, they have a basic looking one here Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER R4-BMBS-20PK-R0 Blade Master 120mm Case Fan that has the same fins and rpm rating as them just not a clear or colored plastic but they are the same as whats on the v6gt that i have.
Old September 27, 2011, 05:36 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Ok good thing I need 6 of them :)
I will send NCIX and email to see if they can get me 6 of those fans. Thanks CM MR HAF :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM MR HAF View Post
These fans aren't my expertise, but a good way of getting a product is to call your favorite reseller and say "I want to buy X of these" and if X is a number greater than one, your chances of buying one increase. Your reseller will call his distributor, and that distributor will call my colleague in Canada. We don't have any stock for this model here in USA.

Old September 27, 2011, 05:37 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Those are actually different. The ones I posted have a higher CFM and Static Pressure and are featured on the V6/V6GT heatsinks only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman95 View Post
they dont sell the clear version of the dynaloops as they are called on the v6gt and hyper 212+, they have a basic looking one here Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER R4-BMBS-20PK-R0 Blade Master 120mm Case Fan that has the same fins and rpm rating as them just not a clear or colored plastic but they are the same as whats on the v6gt that i have.