Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Air Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 14, 2011, 11:43 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

My x58 boards and p67 board have a mixture of 4 pin a 3 pin headers.

On some newer board you can usually find a 4 pin around the chipset.
Old February 14, 2011, 11:53 AM
Banned
F@H

pretty cool hey?

cant wait to check it out once it hits retail. some of the best fans,well,found on heatsinks, are made by ac.

at least on the gpu front.
Old February 15, 2011, 09:28 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Hmmm well I think my Board would be perfect to test this out on, the VRM's have a heat sensor on the X58 I got, putting this on in comparision would show any improvement. Interesting design I have to admit, would like to see it actually tested.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old February 15, 2011, 12:08 PM
Banned
F@H

and the genesis plz!
im sure ak wont be able to sleep t night till he plays with this one! horizontal fan orientation should be up,but nice piccie!

Old February 15, 2011, 12:15 PM
Quadfather

My System Specs

Dam dangtx, thats a hell of a good find! I've always liked top-down coolers but liked the performance of towers better, this has both! Can't wait to see a review... and now my "shopping list" just added one extra item
Old February 15, 2011, 12:38 PM
Banned
F@H

indeed. the next step is to fill the space thats been left empty, so well probably see something
the size of an hr-02 although bigger horizontally so it goes over the ram slots, but with a cut in it for ram space+fan,
you know like they cut a mountain when they make a road for cars
and stuff to pass by? i could jingle a drawing but im bad with those things hehe..anyway you get the idea