Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Air Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 13, 2011, 11:14 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Default Anywhere in Canada to buy cooling/modding stuff?

There are so many online retailers in the US for this sort of thing (performance-pcs, etc.). Does anyone on here know of a Canadian shop that sells stuff similar to what can be found at Performance PCs? I usually use NCIX, Canada Computers, and newegg.ca, but they just don't have an extensive selection for this sort of thing.
Old February 13, 2011, 11:17 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

DazMode, Canadian PC Water Cooling and Modding Store

Daz be the man!
Old February 13, 2011, 11:21 AM

My System Specs

Unfortunately no there isn't.
Old February 13, 2011, 01:12 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowfat View Post
Unfortunately no there isn't.
That's what I feared. Daz's site looks like it specializes in watercooling, which isn't my thing (yet).
Old February 13, 2011, 03:01 PM

My System Specs

Shipping generally isn't all that bad from Performance-PC's though. As long as you choose USPS for a shipper you generally don't get dinged all that much for brokerage/duty.
Old February 13, 2011, 08:49 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowfat View Post
Shipping generally isn't all that bad from Performance-PC's though. As long as you choose USPS for a shipper you generally don't get dinged all that much for brokerage/duty.
I ordered some Lian Li thumbscrews from them and the postage through regular mail was only $2. But when I went to order something a bit more substantial (just a couple fans), the shipping charges went to more than $30... hence my post here. I guess you have to make sure whatever you're getting is worth it. Too bad I usually feel the urge to buy some kind of computer parts/accessories every week or two. :)
Old July 5, 2012, 07:00 PM
Rookie

Sorry for thread rez, But I was looking for stores myself and I always get my molding from this guy on ebay. Its always quick and works perfect on my builds.
Computer Modding Rubber U-Channel Rubber Window / Fan Molding | eBay