Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Air Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 8, 2011, 09:02 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I love the D14. It is a great cooler just might not fit on all motherboards so be sure that there is plenty of room.

One area this review was lacking was that you didn't do motherboard temps. Where downdraft coolers shine is lower motherboard temps. Although you don't need to cool the motherboard as much especially with the later Intel's that don't have a north bridge it would be nice for the other components surrounding the CPU. Other than that this review was very well done and a pleasure to read.

On a side not what jobs do you guys have that allow you to read HWC while at work cause I am jealous.

Sponsor a child!
Fight poverty.

Qoute by Perineum
"ID10T. I just BETCHA he's got 9 toolbars on his web browser right now."
Old March 1, 2011, 10:18 PM
Rookie

it comes with a high price tag!!
Old May 8, 2011, 12:35 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I have my Noctua NH-U12P mounted the same way but I have the Antec 902 top exhaust fan that sucks more air than the back case fan. I really am interested in getting this down the road, but I wonder how much larger it is than my cooler.