Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Air Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 19, 2011, 03:49 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

just got one of these in the mail today. really nice product , even comes with a microfiber cloth

the controls are pretty hard to use, but if you have a touch pad or palm pen lying around you can use that.
Old January 19, 2011, 05:52 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

I bought mine a while back and haven't touch it since then lol. Pure aesthetic value
Old January 19, 2011, 07:18 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarl View Post
Nice review and an interesting product. Must be a tough sell these days for Fan controlllers as modern motherboards have some nice fan/temperature controls built in (ASUS Q-Fan Abit Fan-EQ etc..).
Put a delta fan onto your mobo and see what happens :P
Old January 19, 2011, 03:18 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

I still feel that the good old analogue controllers are best, though I really must say - hats off to Lamptron on the design on the PCB. See how well spaced out the male fan connectors are? Sure beats having to fiddle with a Scythe (Master Pro I'm looking at you) or other brands where they are all jumbled up together.

Also, with 30W per channel, you can't go wrong.
Old May 10, 2011, 02:36 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I think I might pick one of these up in my next order, a knobbed design wouldn't go with my case and theme. I would use the auto feature to adjust the chambers in my case independantly so it would be a set and forget thing for me. My pcx2000 has a built in fan controller but it is limited to 3 speeds and only 3 fans, one is chained.

I agree the only mobo fan header I use is the CPU for PWM. Been using controllers since 01-02 have not looked back since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton