LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 12, 2010, 09:10 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMTL View Post
On its way.

Thanks guys. We love these requests.
Nooo.. Meta gets no review. heh as been drooling on lots of parts.. ..LOL

Oh well, it's nice to see the reviewers love to see requests and actually consider them. One more reason why I love the Review Team here.. :Love:
Samsung 931BW 19" LCD, Logitech MX Revolution
Old April 12, 2010, 09:27 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi Warrior View Post
I don't know about that, 5 8mm heatpipes is a LOT....

And I totally agree about the (terrible) PR stepping aside, I would actually consider buying a Thermaltake product now. Previously I think I would have avoided them the most out of any tech company - they had a TERRIBLE reputation (at least to me).
Much Like AkG said you can add all the features you want to a Cooler but if your Engineering is sub-par you get a sub par cooler. Well that and the materials they choose to use.

I have on and off supported Thermaltake for some products. I think finally however their PR is now at the whim of their engineering dept and not the other way around.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old April 12, 2010, 11:18 AM
Banned
F@H

nice temps. really nice. specially the low speed fan ones but i want a comparison
Old April 20, 2010, 01:27 AM
Trial Member

Frio compared at Tom's in their 1156 overclock cooler comparo: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/...k,2535-14.html

Came out mid-pack. Was bested by Mugen 2, MUX-120 and NH-D14. Pretty looking though.