Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Air Cooling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 17, 2008, 09:04 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
According to the website you paid $34.99 for this so I'm assuming it came over $40 with taxes and possible shipping.

You could have gotten the V2 or Xiga for less than that and had a better HSF so I'm not sure where budget comes into this :)

No running the two folding programs simply means its not stressing out your CPUs as much as you thought ;)

First, I see we are getting some confusion here, so lets X that out first.
Quoted from my original post,

"This is my CPU Cooler Currently. Long story short, it was on sale for 17.99, I was strapped for cash, and this was one of the last pieces for this original Apollo build."

Note the on sale, for 17.99. Secondly, TigerDirect is 5min from my Full-Time Job. So no shipping, does that clear that up?
LOL

And yes, you're right, I suppose although it loads the 'core' it doesn't load everything.
I'll remember to use that for future testing.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com