Thread: Post Your Desk
View Single Post
  #249 (permalink)  
Old October 13, 2008, 05:38 PM
waxbytes waxbytes is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 20

My System Specs


Originally Posted by miggs78 View Post
I'm not sure, but I thought he was referring to the first pic, on the right side of the case, those 2 black things.. right on the edge of the desk.
Those are caps that go on the ends of the speaker cable connections when they are unused. The caps are held onto the speaker cable with thin straps.
Reply With Quote